I cannot believe it has been almost 1 year since my last post and not only have things changed and things are better there is so much to discuss...I guess I can break it down for you but only in picture form. A lot has changed and a lot of changes will be taking place this year and next. I am so excited for the plans we have made for the future and look forward to better days and staying faithful to the end. Everything is good with us, We recently celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary and we spent 2 days in Wendover and 2 1/2 days in Las Vegas. It was nice to get away for once and now back on the grind. We have a trip to SFO for my husband's cousin Susi Lauti getting married Sept 22nd. We are so happy for her and look forward to our trip next month! I love traveling and next year we will get to travel more this year out of state and overseas.
Hubby is still at L-3 Communications and I started a new job at Unisys right next to him! I feel very blessed to be close to my husband and transportation is awesome. My little sister Sia started at Weber State in Ogden and we're very excited for her! I am going off so many tangents that I cannot keep track of what I am talking about! LOL.....Heading off to check out some books and DVD's..Happy Blogging!
UPDATE: BLOG UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! (❁´◡`❁)
5 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment