Hubby is back to OT, while my position at work is slowly dying down until Winter time so thus far I am here for the experience. I have decided to take a sabatacle (break) from school and head back to work full time. I have some things to take care of on my husband's side of the family but in all to help with our finances. So far we have been able to travel twice in two months and it has taken a toll on us financially and its time for me to head back full time and try to help my husband out with everything. I know my husband misses his parents and siblings so bad that I don't mind allowing him to go to Tonga as long as he comes back...LOL...Seriously!...jk...I wanted to write today and just talk about my husband...probably boring to some but I am so grateful for the hard work he does everyday to provide us a roof over our head, food in our bellies and everything else that we use to get by. Since my brother in-law moved in with us we've had to make some adjustments to our apartment to make him feel welcome. Now that he stays with us everything is just more Home-y for him. Now he cant say that he is the only one here...LOL...My husband has been a support system and rock of our marriage and family. He keeps me afloat even when I feel like drowning. Sometimes I get down when something befalls us but he seems to always pick things up and tell me that everything is going to be alright! I am blessed to have him as my Eternal Companion and husband until we leave this life on earth and reunite when we see each other in the Celestial Kingdom. On Monday we watched a movie called "What dreams come may" starring Robin Williams from back in 1998. It was a movie about a couple who met, got married and had two children and boy and a girl and the tragedy that struck the family was the son and daughter left somewhere and got into a car accident none of them survived then the couple were childless until the husband died in a car crash...The wife became sick and suicidal and as the husband is confused in Paradise He doesn't realize that he is dead but after seeing where his paradise is reality....He was then told that his wife committed suicide from being severely depressed and no longer wanting to live because she lost so much. Later we had FHE that night with my in-laws and the movie really made me think....What would I do if that was me? Would I commit suicide? Would I fall into depression? or Would I know that my Heavenly Father is there for me and has a plan for my family? Going more into the movie the husband went off to look for his wife, but because she committed suicide which is a terrible sin she went to hell where all the suicides resided. The husband was warned that she wouldn't be the same and that it will take some time for her to even recognize him. At the end of the movie he reached his wife and told her the most important thing to her and that they loved each other and that they belonged with each other and their kids. They were all reunited at the end. I thought deeply about this movie because If I put myself in their shoes I would do exactly what the husband did. but because I was raised in the church and understand the process of our Beloved Savior and his plan of salvation, I would have chosen to keep living and pray and fast for help during these mourning time. Losing your whole family can destroy you but if you have faith and trust in the Lord He will comfort you and guide you towards the light. That is why I am grateful for my husband everyday that he gets up, goes to work and comes home. I've gone a little sentimental on this post but I am full of joy and happiness and thankful for everyday that I see my parents, siblings and husband and in-laws to be beside me of every waking minute so that I can fulfill my duty as a Daughter, Wife, and Mother. Definitely Blessed with the BEST!
0 comments:
Post a Comment