CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2014

OMG....it's been a HOT Minute since I last blogged and YES! Lots has happened and so much to fill in since then...but in the mean time while I catch up this is my post for today and MAJOR picture overload to come! 

#FlashbackFriday TGIF - Yet another day to look back where it all began with Hubz and i! I can't believe it's gonna be 9 years of marriage this August. My weight didn't pile on until around 2009-2010 after my grandmother passes and a couple complicated, depressing, unsuccessful pregnancies and not until 2013 I realize I wanted to feel better, look better and have more confidence and better self esteem! It's 1 yr from today I decided to make a change in my eating and I'm so glad I snapped out of it and got my health back on track not only for myself but our future little family.

After I sort out my computer issues than my photos will start popping up! 


HAPPY 2014 for our family!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment