CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Lovin' 2011

MY OH MY! time has flewn by, Since my last post our lil family has been M.I.A til now and just getting back to reality from all the traveling and sight seeing we have just finished from just to name a few of our events I'll start by saying I GRADUATED SCHOOL!!! YAY for me! I recv'd my AS degree in Nursing and now moving onto my BS and Master's Degree....

July 9 & 10- Trip to Bear Lake, Logan, UT
July 15-21 Trip to LAX
July 24- Bula Fest @Liberty Park
July 29-31 B6 Youth Conference

August 2- 6th YR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
August 10-15- OAK Trip = Motu Reunion/Serena Foketi's Wedding
August 27- Salesi & Hepisipa Tonga's Reunion


Upcoming Events:

Sept 2-5 Labor Day Wknd w/ family
Sept 7- Valu's Birthday
Sept 8- Leka's Birthday
Sept 9- Poli&Mika's Anniversary
Sept 9 & 10- Friendly Island Festival
Sept 11- Tapaatoutai Family Program at R2
Sept 17- L-3 Communications Wild West Stampede
Sept 23- Ana's Wedding
Sept 24- Jet skiing w/ Elder's Quorum


Can we say JAMMED PACKED schedule?!?!?!?!?! Where is there time to breathe for all this craziness? LOL...but grateful for my family who has done everything for us as well as my inlaws. I LOVE MY FAMILY!
TBC....Photos to follow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment