CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Thoughts...

Been a little busy with my internship at First Med in Bountiful and job searching but besides the craziness....We are ENJOYING our family vacation in SO-Cal and for the first time catching up on sleep, little shopping and seeing the sights! I am loving this time with my husband while the kids are with my inlaws....Thankful for my husband and everything he does for my family & I! So much has happened since the last post...I was released from my calling as a YW 1st Counselor which I am very grateful to have served and now onto bigger and better things to come in my lilfe. I have been trying to attend temple sessions as much as I can to help me both spiritually & emotionally! Sometimes life trials and triumphs take a toll on your brain but Ive been able to stay away from inflating my BP (blood pressure) I am thankful for everything that has arrived and for what is to come. I have to stay positive and stay productive! Thankful for this gospel and what it has done for me.

Some things that have happened/Future Happenings:

June 30 - July 2 = Ward Camp in Kamas
July 4 = Bula Fest @Liberty Park
July 8-9 = Bear Lake Camp
July 15-21 = So-Cal Trip
July 17-23 = Samoan Flag Day
July 29-31 = B6 Youth Conference
August 2 = 6th year Wedding Anniversary
August 5-7 = Otuafi Reunion
August 10-14 = OAK Trip w/ Foketi's

So much to do, too little time! Staying productive and also trying to lose weight!! Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment