Since my last post ive been so busy with school and church...My calling definately keeps me busy because if im not doing homework or a project for school im either reading a book or preparing a lesson or activity for my YW....So far this month is going to busy I can break it down for ya but then again its for my reference.
March-
10th- Dentist Appt @12 noon
11th- Sione's Dr appt @9 am
12th- Youth Baptism for the dead @ 7am/ Breakfast provided by Leaders
Cousin Kalolaina's Baby Shower @ 2pm
15th- B6 YW New Beginnings @ 7pm
17th- Educational Fireside @ 6 or 7 pm
19th- YW BBALL Regions @ 9am
So far this month was not as bad as the past couple months with something going on every wk....I am grateful for my husband who also has a calling in the youth, who is so supportive in both of our callings and this year we have kept up the spirtuallity in our home. Personally I am more calmer and peaceful trying to stay STRESS FREE! and Live life as simple as can be. I know in the scriptures it is repeatedly said that by small and simple things great things are brought to pass and I definately beleive in that I love the gospel and what the blessings it brings to my lil family. I know that if my lil family statys worthy and faithful we will one day reap the rewards both in this life and the next. Im proud to say that I AM HAPPY with everything in my life...aside from paying bills life couldnt be any happier! I thankful for my Heavenly Father and what he does for me. We may not be perfect but in our strive to be we are reminded to always look to the Lord for protection, safety and good health. Feeling BLESSED today and everyday!
UPDATE: BLOG UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! (❁´◡`❁)
5 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment