This month has been a hectic week but grateful for every good and bad thing that happens to us. We have continued to stay busy with our callings and school and work. It comes to the end of March and that mean General Conference...I LOVE this time of the year not only do we get another encounter of blessing thru the speakers at general conference but a nice break from the madness of life. Our lil family has been lacking in our morning prayers and scripture reading but hopefully we get back on track....I have decided to go back to work! Yes its been 1 1/2 years since I last had a job and now its time to get back to the upsets of training and endless hours sitting with strangers in a room to learn a specific curiculum for work. So far no jobs found but praying for help to come soon! I realized how time flies because next month i turn "27" Im not ashamed of the number just the fact that Im actually up there like close to 30! HOI! It takes me back to when i was single and i didnt have any responsibility except for myself and luggage...LOL...but now that I am married with kids i definately look back frequently to see what I have accomplished thus far and how much I still have to go! My life is very content minus the imperfections but what more can life bring than a loving husband and son who loves me unconditionally and keeps me on top of my game. I am so Thankful for loving parents who watched over me and raised me up in a HUMBLE home. So far so GOOD! I cant wait for the speakers that will be speaking in the upcoming General Conference. Thankful for HIM!
0 comments:
Post a Comment