skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Coming to realize its been a long time since my last post. I have been crazy busy with school, studying, reading, and running around with NO sleep....also including my calling as 1st counselor that keeps my busier than busy...My week consists of early morning classes followed by paying bills, budgeting monthly bills, food shopping, doctor appointments and balancing my exercise routine...HOI! The only time I can catch a breathe is on the weekend when I am not in the rush because of a family gathering or trying to figure things out as a couple on what is happening financially, emotionally and physically....I have been working on all of my resolutions except lacking in my exercise...We FINALLY filed out taxes and HAPPILY to say we dont owe anything and we got a little bit back just enough for us! I am truly grateful for that and hope that the rest of the year will be HAPPY, JOYFUL and a little more exciting since its only February....My last post Ive been busy with my YW calling and with that comes a lot of responsibility of which i am challenged and humble to hold. My husband has been working hard doing overtime and trying to get things done whether its getting the car fixed, house cleaning or prepare spiritually for a lesson for sunday...I am truly thankful for a husband who works hard for our little family to put food on the table, clothing on our body, and many more! I am blessed with a loving husband and son who love me for who I am and what I have to offer as a mother, wife and eternal companion. I am not perfect but strive to be in any shape or form. I remember in the PB it said that in this life there is competition all around me and that I need to get all the education I can and by that I know that education is important for both worldy and spiritually things. Just an update I have decided to put more effort into going to zumba, try hot hula and yoga to calm myself down from a chaotic week and relax on the weekend. This year our little family is going to be FIT both physically and spiritually. Til next post I definately need to get started with my exercise. G'DaY Bloggers!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment