CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Welcome 2011!

Wow! has time flown by so quickly its one year later. How amazing it is to actually look back and reflect what has kept us up and going and the times when we've felt like the world was on top of our shoulders but I am thankful for a loving husband, beautiful son, goodly parents and siblings who I love with everything in me. I am so grateful to be raised in the gospel and to know that the Lord has a plan for my family and I. I love the fact that he tests us constantly so that we can learn from our decisions as well as our mistakes. I am so thankful for my husband who has pushed me to fulfill my education and also push forward with faith in our marriage. I am even more grateful that he is the father of my child and future children. 2010 has been an awesome year regardless of the financial downfalls but the Lord is always testing us and whispering to us the small and simple things keep us HAPPY! Some things I remembered about 2010 were:

-Several Trips to California--> L.A., Chino, Ontario, Pomona, Hollywood, Hawthorne & Corona!
-Started School at EGC--> Graduation July 12, 2011
-Pioneer Trek--> We were Ma&Pa for our ward and it was an AWESOME experience!!
-Grandma Teisa's 1 year Anniversary--> Dinner&FHE
-Sione's Trip to Hartford, CT
-Birth of my Nephew...11/23/2010
-Our Son turned 4 years old in December
-Christmas w/ FL Boys
-New Years Dance w/ Ward & Mom's Ward

Its been an awesome year and now on to another year of resolutions and changes for the future. We've summed up our New Years Resolutions to 5 of them!

1. Pay FULL Tithing!
2. Live Healthy--> Exercise, Eat Right! & Stay Fit
3. Fulfill our duties--> Church, Family, School & Home
4. Spiritually GROW--> Morning/Evening Prayers, Read BofM, Attend Temple session weekly & S.M.I.L.E
5. Budget/ Spend Wisely--> Keep a Monthly Budget

**BE ON TIME TO EVERYTHING!!**
Now that the year has started I've been a turtle and started a little slow because I started a new semester, bills, and holidays cleaning! So its coming slowly but surely! LOL...I am ready for what is to come and for whatever the Lord has planned for me and my family! Forever grateful for their love and the support they have for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment