
OMG time has flown so fast its November already! but in all thankful for everything the Lord has provided both spiritually and physically for our little family. The weather is topsy turvy which is normal for UT but def tests the body for resistance to the weather/air change. Halloween was so fun while my husband was out of state I spent the holiday with my sister Tay. We stuffed ourselves with junk food and ran some errands plus left my house spotless. After my husband returned from his trip he brought back his DJ equipment minus the speakers...LOL...He said it was too heavy for the luggage on the airplane...but anyways my husband will be DJ-ing on the side for fun and extra funds. The past week I've been busy with 4 oral presentations, 4 tests and 4 Finals coming up before Thanksgiving break and all I can say is "BRAIN MALFUNCTION!" LOL...too funny but I can handle anything that comes my way...I started November 1st to challenge myself to exercise more and stay active inluding eating more healthier and eating less at night....So far so good and not too bad considering I havn't had any sweets...Its Daylight Savings Time so the time was changed back one hour and I woke up this morning thinking that it was late to hurry and get ready for church but it was only 8 am. I was like ok now what am I going to do? I decided to get some homework done and get ready for church around 11 am and take some meat out to cook dinner when we get back. Reflecting on the new week coming up its going to be a Crazy Schedule/Week!!! Ive decided to get back to ZUMBA and maybe go like 3 times per week including running everyday and volleyball on wednesdays..oh yeah and my weekend it packed with our Stake Youth dance, YW Volleyball Regions and Miss Tonga Pageant all Friday and Saturday! PHEWW!!! Nothing new I guess with school, work, church callings for both of us and family obligations too. Hopefully with the holidays coming up that we get a chance to do some service because we are definately thankful for everything we have whether its small or big. Thankful for a loving husband, son, family friends and loved ones!! THANK YOU!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment