So much has happened since my last blog and I definately will need to sit down and analyze each of them but since im pinched on time I will have to do this another day. Our little family is doing very well. We've been busy with school, work and church callings for both my husband and I. We noticed that we wanted to spend more time together as a couple because time flies by so fast that you tend to forget the small and simple things in life. I am very grateful for my husband, son, parents, siblings, inlaws, extended family and all. School is good its coming to the point for Holiday time so I am making time for my little family as well as for school. Thanksgiving break is coming up too so we have decided to spend it at home and prepare a family function for christmas. I def realize everything my family has done for me and I am thankful for them and the love they have for me. This weekend hubby and I will be going out on another date minus my inlaws. They are awesome to hang with but we want to be alone and plan this new year and make it worth our time and efforts in expanding our family IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! LOL...Life is great I am so content with everyone, everything in it and am excited for bigger and better things to arise. My sister should be giving birth so I'll update ASAP! Warm hugs and kisses to you all. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment