CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Missin Mi AMOR already!!!




Today my husband left for his trip to Hartford, Conneticut where his uncle resides. I miss him already but I thought it wouldnt be so hard but it is. I am so grateful for a hard working husband who always puts his family first. He left about 10:40 this morning and hoping the weekend flies by so that I dont notice he is gone. Last night I went and played volleyball with our Relief Society women and it was another great night. We lost against my mom's ward Riverside and won against the ward from West Valley. I have so much homework and study time coming up soon since the term is almost up. I know my husband will have a great flight and return home in safety. So far in our family we have been busy non-stop with school, work and both of our callings in the youth. We dont have a TV anymore because we gave it away to my aunt from Tonga who was here for a month. Now its time to go FLAT SCREEN!! LOL...Im excited because not only am i blind but having a big screen TV will benefit me nicely. We have planned a lot of trips next year and hopefully our funds will help us achieve that. Next July I finish school and will go on to a better job that will help my little family and I. My husband may be moving departments at his job but its undecided right now. In all I know the Lord has a plan for me and my little family and that it will continue to grow as time permits. I am so blessed with both a loving husband and loving parents and siblings. I am forever in the Lord's debt for giving me life and helping me along the path of life. I am also thankful for the people around me like my inlaws, extended family and friends. Thankful & Grateful!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment