
Introducing a new bundle of JOY to our loving family! Baby J arrived November 23, 2010 at 9:02 am weighing in at 6 lbs 13 oz. He is sooo chinky but the cutest baby ever!! My sister Beauty-Anne resides in Layton so she gave birth at Davis Hospital. Its a far drive but def worth the view of our brand new family member! Of course my parents were ecstatic on his arrival because it was another baby added to our family! Esp since im the only one married and the rest of my siblings are in "Single to mingle" status! LOL...My baby nephew is named after his father who is a non member, but my sister will have her baby blessed in my moms ward next month. The whole family is excited to see him grow and see who he takes after (probably our side!) I only have one picture at the moment...I know Im terrible my phone was dead at the time i visited. Ill update the photos!
In all Thanksgiving was good! We spent our Thanksgiving on both sides, We first made it to my Husband's aunt house in Glendale where we were stuffed with Turkey, shrimp, kumala, stuffing and all the trimmings! Not to mention dessert which we brought cause im such a sweet tooth on the holidays! We then made it to my parents house where all my siblings made to dinner except my sister Line in KS. I know we will see her during christmas break! Lots of food including lots of family time with my inlaws, family and friends. Ive never been so FULL in my life until this Thanksgiving...All the better to Lose weight in the next upcoming Biggest Loser which starts January 10th, 2011. School has been busy I am trying to impliment alot of things for next year including Trips, Biggest Loser Comp, Church events, Temple and spiritual things to make alot of changes that I need both mentally, physically and emotionally. Ive been so "Lazy" year by letting things go thinking I will change things but since ive been in school it makes me think I need to change for the better and keep my life in line then my future will be brighter and better! My husband and I have been reflecting alot of things in our life and what we need to change. I cannot wait until we start seeing the differences in our lives with just a change here and there in our routine. Thankful for a hard working man who supports me in whatever direction I put myself in and the endless support to finish school. I am truly blessed with the best!! Eternally Grateful!


0 comments:
Post a Comment