Loving life as I embrace it one day at a time. School is great and loving the time i spend everyday with my little family. This week has flown by so fast the weekend seemed shorter than usual. My week consisted of 4 oral presentations, midterms and 3 tests. It has been so mind crunching that I am nervous to see what my grades are for all my classes. Tuesday was our Mutual night where we had our volleyball practice for YW and Saturday we had our Stake YW volleyball tournament. I was able to go the the temple w/ my SIL which was great since my week seemed to be overwhelmed with stress and too many things to think of. I spent my weekend with my inlaws watching a movie called "Despicable Me" it was the most funniest movie I have ever seen. I nearly laughed from beginning to end. My husband and his cousin were able to watch "The Expandables" which is a military movie that they ended up loving!! My SIL and I were hanging out all day Friday and then Saturday I spent the whole day with my YW at the Stake Volleyball tournament. We had a great time watching and cheering our girls on...We had our ups and downs but the girls had so much fun trying to keep things together so they could win a couple games....At the end we went from 9th place to 3rd place which was definately good considering almost being last. I am thankful that we were able to play and the girls were happy to be apart of. Now it time to get back to the normal grind of school, homework and study time for more test, presentations and preparations in being a Nurse. Wish me luck....Until next time Happy October!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment