Its been a good min since I posted and ALOT has happened since then. So far I was released as YW Secretary and now called as a YW First counselor....Exciting? Both Y&N answers because I've been up and down about the calling I have embraced. General Conference was awesome even though i only caught the first session on sunday. My hubby and his cousin couldnt help flipping it back to NFL Football! LOL....So far so good physically I am so tired and exhausted and for a bad reason. I found out I have plantar fasciitis where the sole of my feet are imflamed and literally hurts when I walk. It seems to get worse everyday and thus Im tired of taking medicine and not feeling better but my doctor told me that it takes several weeks to overcome this sickness which sucks!! Overall our lil family is surviving this weather change where its hot and sunny one week then its freezing cold the next. I am trying to be a little more faithful when it comes to overcoming struggle and that is why I LOVE my husband the most during times of hardships. He always seems to make things better and put a smile on my face. I can tell my husband was a good missionary with the way he thinks. He learned so much from just going on his mission and now with our marriage it makes everything so simple. I am still on the search for a job whether its part or full time. Ive been thinking alot lately about how the future will look when i finish school and start working in the healthcare field. So far I am sticking to my studies and attending all of my classes. I have great friends who help me everyday and update me on everything. The teachers are very flexible when it comes to being absent ant making up homework or class work! I have been going to the temple and I definately need to go more often during the week or whenever I have some free time which is the weekends. My husband will be traveling to Conneticut this month to pick up his DJ system from his Uncle. He decided to be a DJ on the side to make some extra money which will be good since we are trying to save up little at a time. He decided to cater to all types of people so that he can DJ to all kinds of ages and any occasions.....My life is great right now and I am very content with where its going...Thankful for a loving husband, son, family and inlaws to support us in the direction we are traveling. I love my life!


0 comments:
Post a Comment