5 years to this day I met this man so loving, humble, caring, hard working and excepts me as I am. I love the fact that every day i wake up to him by my side and now i look to the future and see the horizons are endless. I cant believe its 5 years already now its an ETERNITY to GO! I am so happy and excited in what the future holds for us. Its been a tough road but I am grateful for the one and only man that I have chose to keep my grounded. Without my husband I would have been on a different road and that road would have lead to destruction but the Lord sent me and angel to lead me in the straight and narrow path and to be tested to one day be in his presence once again! We actually dont have plans because we became Ma & Pa for the Pioneer Trek so we are spending it with our kids until we get back and go out and celebrate it! I am buying some tickets to watch the LAUGHING SAMOANS with some other performances so it should be a good night out before we head out to the trek next week. I am so grateful for a loving husband such as Sione to help me when I've fallen, to hold me when I cry and to Caress me when I am scared. I Love you Sione Vehikite Kaafi Mahina....May our children, family prosper for the better and strive in righteousness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment