This past weekend our family made it to the Tonga Festival/Taahine&Tamasii Rugby Tournament....Sione's cousin Ti came from Florida to play rugby...he always comes to stay with us but very happy that we went to watch. It has been the hottest week ever just being in the sun and ended up with my forehead burnt...lol...We went friday afternoon and it wasnt too bad it was hard to find shade but we were successful finding shade far far away from the fields....My poor husband had to work that day so I went with my sisters and SIL Mika plus Moe. It was fun but i was so irritated with the heat. Watching the Ladies rugby was fun because last year it wasnt that many teams now there are 7 or 8 teams. I loved watching the Lady Majestics and South City Slugs oh yeah and I cant forget Utah Pink Panthers. The Lady Steelers from Provo took the tournament they have been champions for the past 3 years. Saturday we came to watch the semi-finals and finals for both the Ladies/Mens Rugby....I went with my SIL Mika and nephew moe...Our husbands plus Ti went in their own ride. There was also a volleyball tournament which Line Havea ran and Provo Team won the tournament. Throughout the day it was hot and humid. I am not a fan of the summer weather but i have to take it as it comes. I just came back from school. Mondays are always a dreadful day for me because weekends are my favorite times of the week where I can finally relax and slow down because my weekdays are always busy. Sione took a day off to rest from the endless overtime that he always busts. I am so grateful for a loving husband who keeps me grounded. He reminds me so much of my dad being humble, loving, caring and always working hard for our family. I have not caught up with my sleep im sleepy yet i want to stay awake so i can get things done. So far our family is doing good...we keep busy with school, work and church callings we hope to add to our lil family soon but we'll see when we get back from Pioneer Trek....I have a busy weekend so ill update how that went and our status for our family.....Happy HOT, HOT, HOT Summer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment