CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates! Updates!

From my last post you can tell that Ive been trying to get some ME time to write what has happened from my last post which was 4/14/10. Wow! 3 Months later...A lot has happened in the past few months. I celebrated my 26th birthday with family and friends with good food and great company. In May we found out were going on the Pioneer Trek with our Youth in August. Sadly I have not done anything with my kids to prepare them spiritually and physically...I have been slammed with Spring Semester Finals and then starting Summer Semester didnt help at all. My family is doing good...My husband has been busting overtime so that we can have extra money in our budget to do things besides paying bills and staying home. My son is having the time of his life in Tonga. We talk to each other on a daily basis if not a weekly basis because of school and work. He turns 4 yrs old in December which is tripping me out how time flies! We also were able to drive to Long Beach, CA for my Uncle's Wedding.... It was tons of fun and its always nice to get 0ut of UT......In June it was packed my little sister Beauty graduated from Highland High School It was nice to see family and friends celebrating all the grads! We had a family bbq for my sister and just invited all the family and ward members to come eat....it was a great success.....Finally the end of June we moved to a new place! My husband love the new apartment we got which is so SPACIOUS w/ washer&dryer hook up so no more Laundrymats for me! LOL.....I love decorating so im still in the process of doing that on the weekends....We are still living out of boxes at the moment b/c we are busy with work and school on the weekdays sometime we are knocked out from being tired and end up sleeping on the weekends....Funny I know! I will have to post some pictures from this summer since my blogs have been scattered. Right now We have been posted in Rose Park at my moms house sleeping over so that my husband can get to work early and get off early so far so good! Oh yeah we have been chosen to speak at sacrament meeting the end of this month so Im pretty nervous about that because i hate public speaking! I am a very private person until people get to know me....so now its my time to get over that fear! I think it will either be good for me or bad! LOL.....Anyways Life is great! I am so grateful for a loving husband who takes care of me regardless of my weaknesses and Loves me for who i am, what I look like and I love the fact that I love him the same way! We do plan on having more kids so i will keep this blog updated to remind myself of what needs to be progress in my life.....I have to get back baking and cooking which is my passion....I love food both american and ethnic anything to do with fresh ingredients and great flavor I am there. I also need to refresh my photos on my blog because my photos are a couple years old.....Until next time! HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment