CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OMG!

Ok so its been a good min since I last blogged and obviously Ive been busy or lazy...LOL...Ill have to blog when I'm not at school so that I can have more thought into what I would like to write about. So much has happened since Ive been away and I would definately like to write every detail plus include some pictures for a visual effect....LOL...I hate UT weather in the summer I literally take showers like 5 times a day. Lots of water I know but I hate being sweaty and hot. I like the fact that we have two homes because during the week Sione & I have work and school which we sleep at my parents house in rose park but on the weekends we are at our apartment in bountiful. Ive G2G....Write on my status later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment