CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...I LoVe the TeMpLe...


For the past 2 months I have pushed myself to attend the temple on a weekly basis. What a difference it makes to attend it every week. I feel like my burdens have lightened and stress is not so bad. I am a thinker so I have to think about a specific subject in order for me to phyisically do it! I swear my head constantly has headaches because I think too much....LOL....but when I am in the temple in the celestial room I could be there for hours just sitting there and listening to the quite sounds and the overwhelming spirit. I could sit there for days.....My husband finally renewed his recommend so its time to go as a couple. I've been going with my sister inlaw and I love temple sessions because right after we go out to eat no matter what time or day we always tend to stuff ourselves...That's why im a little on the bulky side...lol...hoi only i could laugh at myself and my eating habits...lol...This past weekend we finished our Ward conference. I go to the Bountiful 6th Ward. I also have a calling as the YW Secretary. It definately keeps me on my feet. I was busy with school but with a new calling it keeps me in line with my church attendance which is helpful. I have not couponed forever which is bad because my supply is running low but.....Going to the temple has helped me both physically and emotionally....When times get rough it helped me understand that if I stay faithful and work a little bit harder than I wont feel the bumpy ride that i am usually used to. My husband and I have been married for 4 years going on 5 this August. Every year he has shown me that sacrificing and going to church will help me stay the path until its time to return to our Heavenly Father....Im in such a spiritual mood I KNOW! hahahaha......I am thankful for a loving husband, family and friends to help keep me focused in what I need to do. My lil family will hopefully have some new additions and new improvements. Withour them I wouldnt know where I'd be and I thank the temple for helping me release that energy and look towards the future. Families are Forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment