








Its a new month. My favorite in fact. My birthday is on the 10th. I turn the BIG 26! Wow how time flies and when you look back it seems like a long road but I still have a long way to GO!...So far in our little family....My hubby is still hard working and humble....doing OT like crazy! My son is still enjoyin to scorching Heat in the motherland, while I am still going at my studies and trying to make a difference in my life as well as my family. Updates from the last post. I am still busy with school. Spring Semester comes to an end on April 29th...then summer semester starts in May. We went to California on March 11-15 to visit my husband's lil brother who currently is serving a mission in San Bernadino, Ca. We left with our inlaws in tow. The Foketis were able to join us. We left SLC at 230 and arrived in Las Vegas, NV Late evening we slept at Palace Station Hotel. We left the following morning making it to California at about 5 pm. It was so nice to get out of UT. We definately made it a fun trip. We were able to visit Rancho Cucamonga, Hawthorne, Long Beach, Hollywood and more. WE didnt have time to hit up the swap meets (my fave) but our next trip is in May. So watch out L.A.X Here are some photos of our trip.


0 comments:
Post a Comment