CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

So Blessed...

Finally a year I can never forget....as for my topic today I felt I could write about the endeavors I have faced so far this year since its only the second month of the year 2010. I am grateful for my health, a loving husband and a loving family including my crazy inlaws the Foketi's. Just the past month I have never felt so spiritual and humble in my life. Our marriage has been rough and bumpy but with every year passing us by it gets better and better. My husband and I are getting back on track with our tithing and going to church every sunday. I also have a calling so that keeps me busy every week. I am so grateful to have shelter, clothing, food and companionship I am forever in debt to our Lord and Savior. We filed our taxes and what a surprise it was to actually get some money back. My husband gave up once he heard the Liberty Tax guy say "You owe $****, but he didnt wait for the end when he told us we get $3100 back. My husband and I nearly fainted and we thought it wasnt going to be that much. We were so thankful for the little blessings the Lord provides us with. I know that we have to stay more faithful in order for us to continue receiving these blessings including a little family. One day I hope to have children and when I do I know that I did things right.

My Husband has been such an inspiration to me every year we celebrate our anniversaries, birthdays and special days we use to show appreciation to each other. I know that if we went down that road of destruction I wouldn't survive my marriage or life as a wife, daughter and future mother to my children. My husband and I are the most happiest we could ever be and I hope to stay on cloud 9 as long as I heed to the promptings of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I made a list of realistic goals this year and I hope that by the end of this year. I can look back at the list and be able to cross out either half or all the goals I made. Sione and I might be spending Christmas 2010 with my inlaws in Hamilton, NZ....I cant wait because I would love to travel there and visit both my husband's family and my moms sister. So far in school I am running behind because I dont have the money to get my books yet. We got our taxes and both decided to keep the money in the bank so I am waiting for my refund from my school tuition to come in the mail then I will be able to catch up on my classes and assignments. For now I attend every class except Computers 1020 cause most of our class time is done in the book doing the exercises and saving the work on flash drives. I have to wait and buy my books plus the software for that particular class. Its a big task but i have to stay prepared and be able to withstand any winds or storms headed my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment