Another day of school, finished my classes at 11 and now onto to more studying for each class. We set up a Volleyball recreation team this year at the bountiful recreational center not only for exercise but enjoyment. Our team consists of Tay (lil sis), Mica (SIL), Veni (friend), Keihau (friend), Lerae & Kim. We are "IN IT TO WIN IT" Catchy phrase but thats the team name for now but we are also known as "GHETTO FABULOUS" which we plan on keeping from now on. Our next team will be all poly...Last night we had our Mutual nite which was combined with the boys....we had relay races, foosball and ended the night with Cinnamon rolls and milk....After that my SIL and I headed over to play vball at my parents ward.....it was alright but should of been better....My hubby and BIL are practicing for their tournament in Las Vegas next month during Valentines (BOO!)...lol...but i aint complaining I just have to find something to do either with my siblings or inlaws...as usual! Today I had 2 classes woke up at 6:30 am to get ready to to go to my moms house then off to school. After speaking with my advisor I ended up trying to figure out how to finish my degree in less than 2 years...but I know I want to finish my degree b4 I give up on this school thing. I'll have to talk to my hubby about my school plans because I have been set back another 2 semesters b4 I can do anything! HOI! but i have to stick with it so that I can show myself that I can do it! I am also werking on trying to lose weight in the stomach area so hopefully I work harder and push myself to lose weight so I can feel better about myself....Tomorrow we play at 6 pm to I have to prepare our line ups so that we can stay in our competition bracket. GOOD LUCK!!! cause we'll need it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment