

Another Year, Another list of endless resolutions that can only be taken care of one at a time. I dont have time to resolve all my bad habits but I aim to better myself this year and make everything I do COUNT!....We have so many plans this year and we have to work hard at everything we do and have more faith! I cant believe its 2010! Time flies by when you dont notice. My hubby & I plan to stay closer to each other as well as being closer to the Lord! I decided to go back to the temple so that I can help our family as well as myself. I thought that if I start with me then my hubby will follow. We have been away from the temple for almost 2 years now and it explains everything about our struggles both financially and spiritually. I am so thankful for my new calling as a YW Secretary. I know that it will keep me active with things to do and deadlines to hit but also give me the spirit to stay close to our Heavenly Father. I started school this past monday and what a list of things to do because I am such a procrastinator. So sad but thats one of my resolutions that i need to make up for and fast. My hubby and I have made a few changes this year and we hope to follow through with them. We've decided to cut off the bills that keep nagging us everytime its payday...we also have chosen to stay closer to positive, active church members so that temptation is not a problem this year. My hubby is full of positivity for our future and as for me I need to follow through with school, Stay focused and keep a schedule so that I can make a difference in my life with the decisions I have made. This year is going to be different. I am going back to couponing, I have 3 classes this semester and I need to show them I can make sacrifices to change my life. I also have my calling which occupies my time on Sunday, Tuesdays and sometimes another day of the week for meetings. I also have to keep my role as a wife, laundry women, chef, nurse and budgeteer. If I do this it will help me both spiritually, mentally and physically. Oh yeah and I cant forget the diet I have chosen to do starting on the 15th of this month. I need to lose my tummy fat, tone my thighs and gain some muscle so that I can feel better about myself and Look better for myself and hubby...lol...I have chosen to do all these things with the help of the Lord to help me get things in order in my life. FINALLY! I wanted to leave this blog with a list of my resolutions for this year! I kept about 8!
Lee's RESOLUTIONS FOR 2010:
~Pay FULL Tithing
~Pay Bills ON TIME
~Attend temple sessions
~Stay active in church and Fufill my church calling.
~Finish AS ASAP!!!
~Communicate better w/ Hubby
~Lose weight & Maintain Healthy diet
~Manage Monthly Budget
**HAVE FUN THIS YEAR**
~
0 comments:
Post a Comment