CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Life Trials make a person feel down....

Today I took my final and not a good feeling when you have so many bills lined up to be paid but no funds to take care of them. I regret letting my job go while our family suffers this holiday season....I named today's blog "Life Trials make a person feel down..." because a lot has happend with our little family. The beginning of December my husband and his cousin left to play rugby in arizona for a tournament. I stayed with my sister inlaw while he was gone but after he returned home safely We both felt the jolt of finances being pushed up against us. It makes you feel like you want to rob a bank or steal something but i know that it wont get me anywhere but in jail..LOL..My husband has been on the backburner since his incident and I feel he needs to redeem himself and try to change for the better. I can only do so much before I decide to give up. Which i refuse to do because my husband needs me. I know that as a wife i have to be the peacemaker, magician and supporter throughout life's mishaps. I know that I have to do better as a student and wife. I have chosen to go back to work, and lose a lot of weight in the mid-section. but I still have to keep my priorities in order such as finishing my AS and continuing onto my BS in Nursing then BS in Pharmacy Tech...I have to multi-task so that i can get things done and help my hubby ASAP! This month has definately taken a toll on my hubby's efforts as well as mine. I can admit that I have been such a procrastinator that its not funny. I have lacked in finding ways of studying better and doing better on tests. I made a goal to start using my time wisely which i should of done this whole year but lacked. I have been blessed to still have shelter, clothing and food provided by my loving husband. We decided that my hubby will go to Tonga in March for 3 weeks to visit his mother, father and siblings. I know it will be a long break of 3 weeks between us but I hope for the best this coming new year! I have to push myself and make myself do better. 2010 is my year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment