What a month of September!! So much has been done and now time to relax and catch my breathe!!! LOL....After my grandma's funeral it was hard to get back on our feet financially speaking....I am so excited to see our future enfold...Now getting back to my studies....i had alot to catch up to...HW, make up tests and more!! Now im trying to think of my future both physically (losing weight) and mentally (school) I am so excited to get my school on as well as my weight off! I plan to lose about 50+ lbs because i would like to be physically fit as well as prepare my body for a baby! Even my OB/GYN gave me some advice that its better to lose weight b4 a baby than try to lose it afterwards. I am so privilaged to have my hubby in my life to help me with me weaknesses and struggles. I swear my husband is perfect...he dresses up, stays fit and always thinks about the future of our family and where we want to be in life I am so excited to get the ball rolling bcause im ready for a new change and to keep myself grounded! I love the fact that i have my family to support me and my hubby to be beside me and help in everything I do! I have 4 classes this semester and its sord of kicking my butt bcause im all ready to face the world full force as well as change my bad habits and start good habits....I know i have to commit myself to losing weight and staying focused in school. Wish me Luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment