CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Back to Normal











Another day passes by and I realize that my grandmother is actually gone. It hurts me to come into my moms house and not see my grandma posted in the living room waiting to see who walks thru the door. I am so blessed to have had the oppurtunity to have her in my life as well as my husband, kids and siblings. She has been such an inspiration to me and the family. I am so grateful to have recieved the knowledge and wisdom she has given me. I remember so many memories with her and I am grateful for the time we spent together both the good/bad times. Now that the funeral is over everyone is leaving back home including Tonga, New Zealand, Australia, Texas and California. This experience has definately changed our lives forever. I knwo that she is in a better place and that when its our time we will see her again. Just this past few days I have been trying to catch up on my sleep because the past 2 weeks have been up late and waking up early!! Busy running around and getting things prepared for her viewing and burial. My mom's sisters are so tight since they have been here and its a bond my mom will surely miss. We dont know when we will see each other but its better we keep in contact so that we can keep the traditions our grandmother taught us alive. Thanks you Grandma Teisa for all you did for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment