Today has been an overwhelming day full of school work and lack of sleep. Today we actually woke up early and as we were heading out. We had an argument and like usual i have my odd moments....My husband exits to drop me off at my moms house just realizing that i had class at 8 am....then he asks why i didnt say anything until we got all the way to my moms house to tell him. I shouted "you dont listen to me" and he was like all confused and wanted to knw why i was raising my voice and the stubborn person that i am....i assume he would remember those things....so he started back to the freeway so that he could take me to school.....i slowly realized that like they say on the talk shows when it comes to men....they need to be reminded daily about everything because obviously women just talk too much for a man to remember anything! LOL...but yeah i quickly apologized hoping that he would forgive me and like always he does.....I am so thankful for my man....he keeps me grounded....without him i dont know where i would be especially right now in my life.....I recieved a msg via txt that my husbands grandpa passed away about 4 am this morning and i felt so sad because my grandmother passed away in august and we have just overcame big grieving process of losing our loved one. Now its my time to show some respect, condolenses and support to sione and his family! I love this man for his endless love and companionship towards me....He has never steered me wrong and i am thankful to be his friend, wife and eternal companion. Throughout my life i have been steered in the wrong direction but he has helped me go the right direction and stay there so that i can keep my mind and body clean. Thank you Hun for always being there for me! Thank you for watching out for me and keeping me sane when times get hard and trials are too many....You keep me above the rest and i know that you have given me a better life....I LOVE YOU!.....Many condolenses to my inlaws Stiveni & Malia Nuku & whole clan on your loss of a GREAT, HUMBLE MAN.......
R.I.P HINGANO NUKU TIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment