On August 30, 2009 our beloved grandmother departed from this earth peacefully at home. Surrounded by her children and grandchildren. SHe will be greatly missed and forever in our heart....Rest in Paradise Grandma Teisa!
Hi Everyone, Our names are Lia and Sione Kaafi, we are originally from Salt Lake City, UT and we reside in Texas. We love adventures together and always look forward to a good time. We are grateful for one another and find the time to spend together or with loved ones. This is us in a nutshell.
Theres nothing better than to be with my family. They are all I have...After getting married you become part of a bigger family. Inlaws are so wonderful...if i say so about my hubby's family...His parents are so loving...after we got married they were so happy for sione to be married...i felt really dumb only because I dont speak tongan as well as I should...but im quickly adapting!! My husbands brothers and sisters are so loving and welcoming when we were in Tonga. They did everything for me!! LITERALLY!! Being married has a feeling that is indescribable! You have to experience it yourself in order to know what im talking about....I'M LIVING LIFE TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL BECAUSE THE ROAD HAS MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment