CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Mother...


Obviously Mother's day is past but i wanted to dedicate todays entry to my mom.....every holiday its always a rush to make plans and get things together for a bbq, or family gathering that day....I have so much love for this women and everything she had endured having us kids and raising us....Today my siblings and I are thankful for the teachings my mother has bestowed upon us as we were growing up....they taught us to be obedient, loving children...Even as children grow up they go there own paths of their own and make decisions that will last a lifetime....As time goes by i always look back and remember what my mother did for me...I know i can say i was such a brat....and my siblings can account for that.....I have gone thru ups and downs...and now being married i learned a lot while i was at home and now i stay on my own with my own lil family i learn from my mistakes and strive to be a better person...My mom has always reminded us to finish school, get a good job and have stability...As a wife today my journey may have taken the long road but im so happy to be where i am...I LOVE YOU MOM AND FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME FROM BIRTH TO FUTURE ENDEAVORS....I AM THANKFUL!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment