CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

How Time Flies...



Today's entry is going to be on my siblings. There are 6 of us and I am the eldest. How time flies by that almost all of them are done with high school and moving on to bigger an better things.....As for me, I'm married now, still in school, and striving to be a better wife, mother, daughter, SIL, friend. My sister Taysa who has finished school, now works two jobs at the airport and just living life to the fullest...then comes my one and only brother Siua aka "BiG Boi" He's also is finished with high school, Currently in his 3rd year in College pursuing a career in Sociology. He also plays Semi-Pro Football for the Stripling Warriors! After him comes my sister Emeline, Now she is the gorgeous, smart one...She finished high school in 2008, went to Central Wyoming College and is transfering to Dodge City, KS to play there......She also plays volleyball in college....My sister Beauty is a Junior in high school and finishes next year...she plays basketball, volleyball and track&field....and Last but not least is my lil baby sister Lusia aka D'BoNe...She is a Sophmore in high school, she plays volleyball and softball.....I can't believe how time has past and it was just yesterday that i was finishing high school and trying to figure out what my plan was.....I cant wait til my siblings get married and have kids of their own so that as a family we can have our get togethers and raise our children and grandchildren together....I want ALL of us to get along and be able to fall upon each other when we need help or when we are together. I love my parents for paving the way for us to get an education and strive to be strong members of the church....BIG THANKS TO MY SIBLINGS & PARENTS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment