CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

R&R WeeKeNd


So this weekend i got nothing planned...and seriously i got nothing planned.....Today my hubby and SIL had work and i just kicked it at home and ate my face off....Im going to try a little harder to lose weight since i have a family reunion in july and we have travel plans this coming summer...I want us to rest and relax as much as possible.....I want my hubby to be stress-less as much as possible cause he works so hard for our lil family....I NEED to lose about 80+ lbs ASAP!! i am such a procrastinator!! and i need to change that....I have my summer classes next month....i registered for the half term......and hope everything goes up from here Im tired of feeling bad for myself...I have to stay faithful and push myself harder to accomplish my goals faster and more sufficiently. My SIL & Hubby are so much alike both in charectar and family traits...My SIL is so cute when it comes to kickin it and talking it off like crazy! I love my lil family, my life and everything that enfolds it. Happy Weekend Everyone! Im just catchin up on my R&R!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment