
Sheesh is it HOT!!! now that its stops raining! then the heat hits SLC once again.....So ive been MIA with my blogging again! I was sick for about 6 days...then after taking a E.P.T pregnancy test...it came out POSITIVE!! I have a dr's appt scheduled for July 9th! I couldnt get it any sooner so im gonna cross my fingers for good luck! Hopefully its good new for our little family...We have Sione leka whose been living it up in Tonga and now another lil one to join our humble home! We LOVE it here in Bountiful! We still have our endless nights together with Poli&Mika&Moe!! its great to always see them! So after taking my prego test i immediately called my mother! She was happy to hear but wanted to make sure i see a doctor ASAP! I cant wait to confirm that im gonna be a mommy! My husband and I are so excited! We want to have a BIG family so i have to brace myself for the moments! My grandma was rushed to the hospital after being weak and not responding to my mom! She is doing good!! she loves the fact that our family continues to stay outside her door so she wont feel left behind! My grandma is the only grandparent ive grown up with so she is our EVERYTHING!!! my post will be short today since i have some things to do!! Ill update later on the baby situation!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment