My niece LeeLoO & I @ park
my sis taysa and Baby Tiare!
Baby Tiare as we are driving to Layton for a BBQ
Lil Miss Photographer Liane
Taytay and TiareTHis weekend was very long but yet it felt short cause now its back to work...LOL...I had so much fun!!! it started off with the boring stuff like paying bills and trying to shop for our SISTERS BBQ.....on Saturday we cooked up a storm of food....ranging from different nationalities...starting off from the Phillipines my husband bbq'd Filipino Chicken, My SIL made some Musubi (Japan) my cousin ane made Mexi-corn (Mexico) then Mac salad and Teriyaki burgers (Hawaii)....There was so much food we could eat for days!! i also made some hugmongous hamburgers that may have given you a heart attack LITERALLY!!!....We ate and ate and took a break and then ate again....it was too funny but it was really fun to be with my 1st cousins...as i said in my blog before these girls are such a huge impact on my life and my family and im thankful for them. This past sunday i wasnt able to attend church....instead i chose to do laundry instead of making time for the Lord.....but im learning from my mistakes and my weaknesses.....When monday rolled around i was up and ready for action...i babysat the girls and we has such an interesting day.....we got up and ready to go to the cemetary so that we can spend some time up their. I have my grandpa Moana, couple cousins and Grandpa Fiefia at the cemetary...After that we had to drop off my husband so he can go roast pig with his cousins in bountiful.....After which the girls, Taysa and Lima and I headed to Layton for a BBQ with my SIL's family...it was fun besides the long ride!! Lima worked earlier that day and she got off early...but we met her family and then we were off to where sione was at...which was at Mill Park (i think its called) We stayed their until we went on to stay at Sione's cousins house...where we stayed until late night just kickin it! I love the whole weekend....but it felt too short like a holidays....im glad i spent time with my family and friends......Last nite we went and played volleyball it was a good turn out like always.....This coming thursday we have vball and i cant wait to play!! Until next time...cant wait for the next adventure!!



1 comments:
Hello.. Man I had a hard time getting your blog to pull up.. FInally.. LOL.. Hey I'm taking my blog private, so email me your email so I can invite you in.. prettylelu@yahoo.com.. My photography blog will still remain public.. Love the pics your family is beautiful..
Post a Comment