Alright so i decided to go on a diet yet again!! I swear i always set myself up for disappointment...lol...but it has to be done but the other day i was chillin with my cousin Ane and we were talking about diets and a website she has been using which was sparkpeople.com i thought it was another diet that would set you up on specific meal plans and food that you had to eat in order for the weight to fall off...i was skeptical b/c i have gone on so many diets only to crash and burn at the sight of my weight on the scale but looking at some past photos and trying to lose weight fast was not going to cut it. So i decided to skim through the site and it was very interesting it was like and online tracker which included a community that helps you stay motivated as well as activies that can keep you motivated at any rate or pace. It gives you an overview of how you can lose weight and change your lifestyle for the better. I am going to try this diet as well as make goals to lose weight affectively and keep the weight off!! I've never struggled more than i have during my marriage....Of course a marriage is like a car...sometimes there are problems and it has to be fixed so that it can be used to go from each desination to the next....I have had some complications in my life and even suffered depression...i used to cry a lot just from the fact of oftenly comparing myself to obese, fat, ugly and good for nothing. My family kept telling me i was being to harsh on myself but truth hurts dont you think? Right now i can never ask for anyone else more than my husband he has excepted me for who i am and what i look like...I looked at some photos of when i was still single and i sometimes wish i was there because it felt good to go to the store and find clothes that fit and will fit as long as i kept it that way...but i kept myself familiar with the plus size section...but i feel i can be so much healthier and keep it going for now and forever...I would like to have more kids to if i can push myself to get back to my high school weight than that can keep me from getting any other sicknesses and prevent any life changing-ones....My husband has been my biggest motivation because when i feel down and ugly...He has something nice to say to make me feel better....I hope to gain a better confidence and self-esteem in this experience and i hope its going to be a huge life-altering change for the BETTER!!! I have to stay POSITIVE and KEEP THE FAITH!! When times get tough i have to build a tough skin so that i can withstand any storm that comes my way!!
GOOD LUCK!!
UPDATE: BLOG UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! (❁´◡`❁)
5 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment