Same Thing Different day! So im a little bummed that im not werking because i always had money coming and going just in my paycheck alone and now that sione doesnt want me to werk and focus on skool i always get the occasional temptation to buy a new purse or new shoes or clothes.....Since my sister inlaw moved in its been nothing but hilarious times meet long time meetings...its always funny to hear my hubby talk for hours while Lima and I are falling asleep! Im glad she came to stay with us...Sione wont feel as homesick than before.....soooo i finally tackled the 8 (yes i said 8 loads) of laundry including all the bedding and sheets.....it took me all day yesterday but it was done...LOL...i also finally put away all the laundry and i hope and pray my hubby doesnt ransack through it and make a MESS!! I got more time to stay home and sleep in or get up and clean something....Im totally failing my attempt to lose weight....I get so depressed that i want to lose weight so much that im so stressed about finances and i tend to think too much about our future financially...Sunday was a big wake up call when i went to sunday school...our teacher is the best and she always seemzs to teach in a way that makes me crash emotionally.....This past sundays lesson was about Tithing! and i know i needed this lesson because of the situation we are in...We are fine financially with bills and making it for ourselves but when it comes to tithing its a hard issue to tackle.....This year we have tried to keep from skipping church or making excuses not to go....but now i feel i need to work harder both spiritually and emotionally! not to mention physically....When i was listening to the lesson a lot of things were said as to how much that needs to be paid....and thats its less about the money and more about FAITH....now that was a wake up call for my hubby and I....I think if i try harder to pay tithing then it would be easier to lose weight and tackle all the things that the Lord throws at you! I know what to do but i procrastinate and it never gets done...I need a big slap of reality...Hopefully the rest of this year can be a good one so that my lil family can expand and be stable in the process....
0 comments:
Post a Comment