CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

FaMiLy MaTTeRs...

Tay, Sia, Booty, Line

Beauty-anne #5
Emeline #4


Lusia #6 & Siua #3
Taysa #2
Today I decided to write about my siblings, since im the oldest of 6...i definately have to admit i sometimes feel like im the youngest because im getting older and they are growing up going thru youth, young adults and life in general...I have a lil BIG brother who is always there for us girls...He's our bodyguard especially with the younger girls....and i promise you he can scare you!!! Nothing better than being with your family!! Obviously you can see i am all about family and i like it like that!!! I am more of a picture person because like the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" as you can see i have tons of pictures of my family and relatives.
I have so much to do today and i dont know where to start i might as well start early this morning so that i can get a good head start. We have a family meeting coming up on the 26th of April....We are preparing for our family reunion in July. Im excited only cause we will get more acquainted with my moms side....but we hope its a good turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment