OK! so this morning....i woke up and I couldnt feel my body...i am so sore from playing volleyball last night! There were enuff people to have 3 teams and it was good competition too. So after dropping off my hubby at werk this morning...I dont have any homework....but need to get started on studying for my math final, and get my other assignments done....Im such a procrastinator!!! I always put my schoolwork for the last exact minute...LOL...but i need to stop doing that...LOL......Yesterday i ran with my mom to Rite Aid to grab some items with our coupons...I finally got my mom into couponing! She loves the savings and cant wait for a nice big sale so that she can go crazy! I sord of slowed down on couponing only because the spring semester is almost over...and i have to get registered for summer semester....Its RAINING right now and i hate it when it involves SNOW!! UUuuGGggHH!! Spring needs to start bringing in the warm weather....Im so sick of this weather being sunny then rain then sunny again...HOI!! I have classes all day today im off to study for my finals and I need to get crackin on summer registration....See Ya!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment