CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MuH A-TeaM











Everything I do, say or think revolves around my girls! These sisters of mine have gone thru ups & downs, good & bad and even the happiest moments in time....All these girls are my sisters & first cousins....growing up we were always together...we had endless weekend sleep overs, family functions and holidays!! As time flies by we each have our own families, and lives to live...but we always remember to get together... All my life i've always been surrounded by family...theres nothing better than being with your family....I'm not too social but i am very persistant in getting to know other people....but i know at any time i can always fallback on my sisters and they will be there for me. I remember after getting married my girls were so shocked that i had decided to get married so suddenly but after they got to know my husband they were so happy i chose him to be my man!! Without my girls i wouldnt be where i am today!
These are my rYde 0R DiE ChiCks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment