CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FiNaLs CaN HuRt tHe bRaiN..LOL..


Finals week- trying to pace myself with studying and registering for next semester....Today class was not bad...just another day but im totally feeling spring fever!! Its too early to start that but i just feel so tired im in need for a vacation...LOL...But i found these two comics while i was researching online for my homework...Last day of Spring Semester is April 30th (YaY!) I decided to continue schooling and get ready for Summer Semester...I need to finish school before i get old and wrinkly which i wont go down that road....On other matters we have bills to pay...but yet figure out what to do on the weekend so we dont go crazy in renting movies and staying indoors all weekend. I saw the weather and its not looking too good after Saturday or Sunday and like my other post I hate Rain, Snow anything wet! except a nice long shower...hahahaha....its sad though i was born and raised in UT which is known for the best snow on earth yet id rather be on the beach relaxin and being stress-free (who wouldnt?!?!)
Last Night we had another round of volleyball in bountiful...at first you can tell everyone was lazy to play cause no one was passing, spiking or setting....it took us a good 1 hour to wake up and start competing...plus it was funny to watch my hubby and his cousin play. I dont know if i said this but my husband is not an athletic person but i love him for playing to have some fun....but him and his cousin are soooo hilarious to watch I LOVE IT!!..LOL...but it was a good run....
Oh yeah my cousin and I decided to start walking in our efforts to lose weight...On monday we went to liberty park to walk around and for some reason we thought we were super women and walked around the park like 8 times without even knowing it...i think its cause we got into a long talk just catching up and laughing about inlaws and family matters...its was a lot of fun and i am so excited everytime we go.....Hopefully we stay committed in walking cause like my dieting habits once i see that chocolate piece of cake...that diet is a goner....HAHAHAHAHA...LOL.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment