
ok so today i woke up totally lazy but i took Sione to work...this whole week i have been so lazy but just stressin so much about our budget, bills and everything in between!! I have been going to my classes so i wasnt that lazy to go but to clean and fix dinner i was LAZY!!! anyways I made myself a 3-month challenge to lose 10 lbs each month starting from April - July....My OB/GYN told me I need to drop a couple lbs....more like 60-70 lbs because when i get pregnant i'll gain weight!! and its not good for my health to be that heavy!!...at first i was like WOW!! thats alot to lose but yet i used to weigh 65 lbs less than what i am now! But in reality i have to lose weight as much as I can....My family knows that my temptations are good restaurant food....and junk food so it will be hard but i have to stay strong to get towards my goal for the month!!! I am going to need a positive attitude in my mission to lose 30 lbs in 30-60 days!! GOOD LUCK!!
"AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY!!"


0 comments:
Post a Comment