CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog! This is my first time getting a blog started and hopefully i can get it going so that yallz can see and feel my experiences. I am a very private person...I keep all my feelings within....and I dont share them very much because its none of yallz dang business...LOL...im onlee playing some things are meant to be kept. Today after getting back from spring break and getting into the whole routine of school and cleaning my house and cooking for my husband. I had a lot of time to reflect, some goals that i would like to achieve by the time I turn 30...and here is a brief list of them:

1. Finish School- With this economy now we need better jobs to achieve higher goals!

2. Expand my LIL family- We have been married for 3 years, we have a son named after my hubby who is posted in Tonga with my inlaws....and nothing is better than expanding our lil family a little BIGGER!!

3. Buy a house- My husband hates the scene of living at an apartment complex!! He hates hearing things at night, cars speeding by in our parking lot, and loud neighbors!..LOL...

4. Buy 2nd Car- With our little vehicle we are happy that it takes us from point A to point B but it would be nice to upgrade!

5. Find a location to establish our Home, family, etc. We love UT but if we decide to move else where than we need to find a spot that will fulfill our every need both financially & physically! (Good Luck!)

The picture above is of my family....all the U.S. Grandchildren of Semisi & Teisa Vailea (mom's side)

0 comments:

Post a Comment